Wednesday 7 March 2018

Lovely Little Trip to Edinburgh

Why am I such a rubbish blogger? Ok don't answer that. A few weeks ago (I keep meaning to sit down and write this blog post) I went away to Edinburgh just for a couple of days. I love that city so much, I could genuinely see myself living there. I think I just love how friendly everyone is and the fact that everywhere you turn there is something beautiful to look at. It was really cold and I was constantly on the go to make the most of the time I had there, I smashed the steps on my fitbit. Here are a few pictures from my trip.


Visited my mate Bobby again, I saw him last year when I visited but I couldn't not go as I love the story of Grey Friars Bobby so much and it was a film my Nan loved.


This place is always manic, the cafe where J.K. Rowling wrote the first few Harry Potter books. It is so inspiring that it was written or partly written while she was sat having a coffee.


I went to the Scottish National Gallery on my own as nobody else wanted to come with, I didn't mind. It was really cool to go and see it and it made me want to start painting again.





I went for a morning run and this was one of my views, it was nice to run with different scenery. 

There is something about the sound of bagpipes that I find quite relaxing, I don't know why I just quite enjoy it. 

I got a little glimpse of Prince Harry as they were leaving the castle which was really cool.

Finally a picture of my brother and I while out for a meal, it was nice to go away with my family as it has been a long time since the four of us have been away together so hopefully we will get to do that again in a different location. Edinburgh...I will be back again soon...I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment