Monday 9 October 2017

Top Moments Over the Summer

With it officially being Autumn I thought I would look back at my Summer and pick my most favourite moments and memories. I may just put a few random ones in because I like my outfit.

Visit to Edinburgh
I absolutely loved visiting this City, there is something about the atmosphere there that makes me feel like I could live there. We did so much there and saw so much yet there were still lots we didn't get round to which is a good excuse to go back. The people there are friendly, I would love to go back for Fringe Festival or around Christmas time.

My Cousin's 21st Birthday
It is very rare we all get together so it was nice to get the opportunity to on this occasion. We had a nice meal and just lovely family time.

Day at the Races
I went with my Auntie and some people that she works with, it was a really nice day and I even got a little sun burnt it was that hot. I love an excuse to dress up and wear a feathery thing in my hair. 

I really enjoyed making this dress, it was an easy make and I love the fabric. I liked to wear it with my vans or nude heels for a more dressed up look. 

My Brothers 30th Birthday
We went for a lovely meal to celebrate my brother being 30, I am very family orientated and enjoy spending time with them all together. 

Practise Round of the Open at Royal Birkdale
I'm not going to lie, I only really went to earn some good girlfriend point but I actually ended up having a lovely time. Marcus was in his element getting photographs with the players and getting their autographs. We had lovely weather too!

No comments:

Post a Comment