Thursday 18 May 2017

New Website Obsession - Joanie Clothing.com

I have seen this website popping up on social media and more and more people are starting to wear clothes from here. Joanieclothing.com is such a cool website, I went on there for the first time one day last week. I feel like there are things on here for everyone, personally I like the quirkier things which I will show you. I thought I would choose my top picks from the website (then I may have to go and place an order) 

How cute is the Martha stripe shirt dress? I think it is something that I would wear quite a lot, it is such a versatile dress. You could wear it in spring time with ankle boots and a jacket or on holiday with sandles. This is priced at £38.

I think this one is my fave, the Martha Libary Book Print Dress is £35 and they also do a skirt version. I really like the print and I think I could wear this with so many different items. 

Zooey Floral Collar Dress
The embroidered collar, the pin tucks, the buttons, the colour, the gathered sleeve and the pussy bow tie. I love it all!


This dress is adorable, it would be perfect for holidays or you could even dress it up with some heels or wedges. The Valentina Portugese Border dress is £35, I love the cute bow round the waist.

Nutkins Squirrel Cardigan
How cute is this squirrel cardigan? I love it, I think I would wear this with a dress for a librarian look. This has been reduced to £10.50. 

Cat Intarsia Jumper
The Cat Intarsia Jumper was £35 and is now only £14.00. I would wear this jumper so much, it would look so cute with a peter pan collar shirt or tucked into a skirt.

Usually I'm not one for a slogan tee but I really like this one, it would look super cute tucked into a skirt like pictured above or with dungarees. This is £18 and I think I need it.

I love this style of skirt paired with heels and a plain top. This Milly Floral Full Skirt has been reduced to £18 which is a bit of a bargain. 

This Blue Glitter Shell Bag is so adorable, I am in love with quirky bags even if it means that I will have to hold my phone all evening as it probably wouldn't fit. It costs £28, you could wear this with any outfit as the perfect accessory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment